|Home||Regulations & Rules||Permits||Additional Resources||Contact Us|
News and Updates
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is proposing a regulation that would require electronic reporting for CAFOs that have a NPDES permit (CAFO Permit) rather than a paper-based report. (In Utah the NPDES permit is called a UPDES permit.)
- Comments on the proposed rule will be accepted through 11:59 p.m. Eastern time, December 12, 2013.
- For more information go to: http:/www2.epa.gov/compliance/proposed-npdes-electronic-reporting-rule
- An updated version of the Utah Manure Application Risk Index is now available at http://efotg.sc.egov.usda.gov/toc.aspx?CatID=15030. Scroll down to Utah Manure Application Risk Index Excel Spreadsheet to download the file.
Tools for Record Keeping
- A spreadsheet to help with record-keeping and nutrient management planning is now available. Click here to download the spreadsheet.
- The Critical Records for Animal Production (C.R.A.P.) App is now available in the Apple App Store. This app is designed to help keep needed manure application records and corresponds with the nutrient management planning spreadsheet.